15. februára 2014

Deimantė Vanagaitė


Ahoj!

My name is Deimantė, I am 31 years from Lithuania, city Kaunas. I was working as art teacher back home and decided to change for something new, exciting and challenging. My passion is creative work with children and be around the mountains. :) That’s why my project is with nice people in Kca and beautiful town Trenčin.I am here from May of 2013 for 9 month. 




our team


My journey was pretty long, but finally I have reached destination! Jeee! I met many new smiling people in my organisation KcA. European Voluntary service has started! 






My project activity started in children summer work camp "Eko kreatívne leto". We had lots of fun and creative time working together: various games, different tasks, art workshops and expedition with canoes. 


my handcraft model with african motives and learning canoying


Previous experience in workshops with kids and adults is very useful, but as well I am learning lot of new things. It is great time working with children and teaching them to be creative with paper in wrapping, cutting, painting, gluing, coloring, molding from clay and do it with various techniques. 


workshops with children

Painting on face was very new and interesting experience for me. Every time I was not only improving this technique, but also I was creating new different styles, forms and color combination.

The final result depends on two persons: painter and kid. So it is very important to communicate with kids too, because they should move as little as they can and enjoy the process. 

"team work"



There are some examples of my  craetive works

for kids 


for adults



Presentation of created graphics, bookmarks, postcards, greeting cards and many others crafts :) 

explaining about graphics in Slovak language




Evening of Slovak, Lithuanian and Ukrainian culture. It was nice time among many co-workers and friends sharing our food, songs an other traditions. It was big challenge for me to speak in Slovak :)




It was surprise when my organization Kc Activity nominated me in category "Foreign volunteer in Slovakia". My wards was recognition of significant contribution to the development of volunteering. Working together we can achieve a lot! I am thankful all KcA team!

CARDO event in Bratislava



Summer project "Remaking with nature" in Zajazova





On arrival and mid-term volunteer meetings

in Terchova

in Terchova

in Zvolen



My freetime and travelling

Slovak paradise


Košice and Bratislava


  

High Tatras

High Tatras

Enjoying beautiful Slovakia