16. mája 2011

First month.

I've been almost a month in kca and I am very happy with my place here. So far I have not found reasons to feel bad or things that I dislike. In contrast to how things were managed in Zilina in my last organization, I have a thread here I see where I'm dropping down (this gives stability to life). Well on the one hand I am developing conversational Spanish workshops so far some 6 in this group have come interesting discussions and the idea is to change the dynamics of the workshops, do the same thing, so that people feel encouraged to go. On the other hand started with a workshop in Spanish for beginners, which has not been very successful because only two people are coming, and it works in the organization. I hope that in the course of the day more people join the proposal. Although it is good to know maybe you will not be extended classes for long, because I return to Uruguay in September, but are good to kick and plunge into Spanish.On the other hand I am happy with my work in the creative workshops with children, especially children with disabilities.As a final reflection I'd like to say that beyond that one is voluntary and has no major responsibilities is always good to be busy and feel useful on something, feel that what you are doing has some fruit and result, you do some things order and some sense.
written by Juan