1. augusta 2011

My summer activities and time in Slovakia.

In my last time in Slovakia I can say that for one side I am not prepared for leave Slovakia and for the other side I would like to see my family, friend and streets…

I am so happy with my task until now… The Spanish clubs are going according to my expectation or better. The next week will be the last clubs.

Also we already finish with presentations about our homeland at schools… it was also really good, the contact with Slovak children, how they felt with us… the most of the times they showed us interest for what we were doing, and showing them.

Now in our center  there are some activities for children because of summer vacation, came also some volunteers from USA doing activities with them, and teaching them English. I think it is really good experience for the children and so useful… Actually the most of the people need English for their future life - professional and also personal. In the future I think will be obligation speak in English for get a job, and for sure it is also really good for have some way to speak with  people whose speak totally different language but also  English.  The children on american camps are learning English at the same time that they are playing…. It is the best form how to educate children in my opinion. My task in that case is just to go there every morning and start to play some tables games, after that, the people from USA arrive and the activities with them start. Some days we go to play sport with them, like outside activities, really nice too. Tomorrow will be the last day of the children in our center, the center will take the normal ambiente. I think we are going to sicken for the children running in the center…  with Paulo, we are not like protagonist of this activitie, but we see it from the outside and the short time that we are with them is a pleasure.

I would like to speak about the creative workshops that are working in the center, it is also for children that are on holidays but they are not involved in the activities with USA people because it is other project. I have really good relation with the children of this activitie. I help to them to make the things but also I try to have and funny relation for make the atmosphere more nice and enjoyable.  Also I think they are not here just to be like at school, I think they are here for relax…and enjoy of open activities.

I think it is all what I want to say until now, just I hope to enjoy my last time in Slovakia, I think is the only possible way, I don’t have an other option that spent the more nice time that I can.. 


JUAN